Every two weeks we will be highlighting the some of the best thought leaders in philanthropy today, giving them the chance to share their expertise in answering the following 15 in 15:
- Dogs or cats?
- What is your organization’s mission, and why should we care about it as much as you do?
- If I gave you $15,000 to give to any other charity, other than your own, who would you give it to?
- What book, whether about fundraising or not, do you think that every fundraiser should read?
- What is one non-traditional skill, creative pursuit, hobby, etc., that you’ve found has been instrumental in your career in philanthropy?
- What Jeopardy! category would you absolutely crush?
- What is something that you think all fundraisers should be spending at least 15 minutes/week on?
- What do you envision to be the biggest disruption in fundraising in the next 15 years?
- If you could go back and revisit yourself on your first day of work in this sector – what one piece of advice would you give yourself?
- What is one skill that you believe every new fundraiser should cultivate?
- You’re on death row. What is your last meal?
- What cause would you like to see eradicated the most within your lifetime?
- What is one of your most important daily rituals?
- If I could give you a billboard in Times square, what would it say?
- What is your greatest weakness? Just kidding. Where can people find you [online, twitter, email, off the grid, etc]?
This is a new project that I’ve been working on so, as you can see, there’s no links to spotlights at the moment as I begin to schedule requests for interviews and such, but stay tuned! In the meantime…